[ANSTHRLD] Commentary

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Fri Jun 3 16:47:21 PDT 2011

Greetings to the list from the Acting Bordure Herald,

First, I'd like to remind folks that the commentary period ends on June 10,
2011 for the May 2011 Internal Letter of Intent. The decision meeting for
this letter is to be held at King's College, time and specific location in
the building to be determined. You may comment at
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/45.

Secondly, I would like to invite anyone with an interest in commentary to
look at the internal letters online and learn from the commentary there. You
may create a login on the Ansteorran Commentary Exchange when you feel
comfortable with posting commentary.

As a general reminder, all commentary on ACE is public and commenters need
to remember that there commentaries are public and read by submitters and
other heralds. Please keep you commentary and replies to commentary polite.

Thank you,

Eirik Halfdanarson