[ANSTHRLD] Any heralds going to Bonwicke?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 15:00:36 PDT 2011

Greetings fellow heralds,
Are there any heralds heading to Bonwicke this weekend?  I just got word that HRM Gwen will not be attending, and I was planning on riding up with Her champion, Don Simone from Houston.  If She isn't going, then Don Simone doesn't need to go, so the cost of me getting there and a 9-hr drive from Houston becomes a bit prohibitive for me.  So I'm posting here to see there are any heralds going who could herald HRM Lochlan's court.  I would greatly appreciate the assistance and would be happy to owe a favor.  I may not be a Lanister, but I do pay my debts. :)  Please contact me privately at this address.

Many thanks,

Alden
Golden Staff