[ANSTHRLD] Mundane conflicts - Personal Research

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 18:45:31 PDT 2011

The SCA stopped protecting all known armory years ago (The resolution was called THe Modest Proposal).  We now only protect a limited list -- all of which are in the O&A.  Since your arms aren;t on it, you can try to register them as a badge.

Other SCA rules apply.  It will be considered at least a SFPP (Step From Period Practice) for the boar's head.  See Daniels comments under Adelaide in this months ILoI http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/46#1  If a boar's head incensed is also consider a SFPP, then it's unregisterable.  (The incensing of a heraldic panther is part of it's definition).

My Precedent Diving isn;t that great.  I'd suggest asking on [ANSHRLD] If a boar's head incensed has been ruled to be a SFPP.

Tostig