[ANSTHRLD] A Mullet quarterly - last question before i chalk up the paperwork

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:11:24 PDT 2011

http://www.jbrandl.net/mullet_eight_quarterly_argent_gules.gif

i know that most of you participate in the ACE commentary and or do kingdom level heraldry...
please tell me so i can start the paperwork. can i get this passed with the following blazon?
if not, please help me get it blazoned right so that i CAN submit it within a month or so

Proposed blazon attempts:

A:
(Fieldless) On a mullet of eight points sable, a mullet of eight
points quarterly argent and gules pierced.

B:
(Fieldless) On a mullet of eight points
quarterly argent and gules fimbriated, a roundel sable