[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check - Purpure Dragon

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 18:49:47 PDT 2011

Consider versus "(Fieldless) A dragon sejant erect purpure." (Leo Bertrand de Benton, Badge, Nov 2005).  I see only 1 CD for the feildless difference.  No CD for change of posture between sejant erect versus rampant and no CD for the maintained charge.

Consider also versus "Argent, two dragons combattant purpure sustaining between them an arrow inverted vert." (Deirdre McLair, Device, Dec 2003).  The CoA only sees 1 CD for change of number of the primary charge group.  Again nothng for the main
tained charge.

Sorry.