[ANSTHRLD] Blazon and conflict help (Wolf head and mitre)

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:39:50 PDT 2011

I should rephrase:

http://heraldry.sca.org/coagloss.html#restricted

It does not appear in that list, which does include charges banned
because of real-world issues... As an example, the papal cross is
present on the referenced list of charges. While I understand that
it's not all-inclusive, that list does include many of the charges we
ban due to presumption.

Andrewe

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Lisa Theriot
<lisatheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:
<snip>
> It IS on the list of prohibited charges.  The reserved charge list is
> only for charges reserved due to their significance in the SCA;
> restricted charges due to mundane meaning are in the prohibited list.
<snip>

--
Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP