[ANSTHRLD] A Mullet quarterly

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 08:59:38 PDT 2011

Agreed on the layer issue. I count four.
field - even if fieldless, it still counts.
sable mullet
counterchange
pellet

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith