[ANSTHRLD] A Mullet quarterly

Joshua Brandl norfildur at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:55:13 PDT 2011

a compas star is 4 lesser and 4 greater... it would NOT pass the shrink test.. this being 8 equal tines... in fact the way i did the graphic was to take the large black star and copy it, invert the colors and shrink it to 85% overlaying it on the black star then coloring the white star and last placing the pellet... so i knew the shrink test was done before i even posted...