[ANSTHRLD] A Mullet quarterly - last question before i chalk up the paperwork

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 10:31:14 PDT 2011

I concur. To qualify as either fimbriation or a star upon which a rowel / pierced star lays, the black outline would have to be thicker, or conversely the quartered star AND piercing/gunstone/ogress/etc smaller. If that is important to you to connect with your device, you should draw it that way.

Kevin