[ANSTHRLD] full achievment

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 08:23:01 PST 2011

Just be aware that there is one slight error in some recent renderings of the
Ansteorran achievement of arms -- the lion supporter should be "guardant" (head
facing the viewer). This error is the result of a typo in the achievement
database that left out "guardant". (Not sure if the typo has been fixed yet.)
However, it is clear on all of the older renderings of the achievement, going
back to its creation in the early 1980s.

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald