[ANSTHRLD] incredibly random research question for the day

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:09:16 PST 2011

Mummers also come immediately to mind, but how much of the tradition
demonstrably dates pre-1601ce has been called into question before.

At the very least, some of the Irish mummery ostensibly dates more to
Cromwell the Protector than to his forebears... (cf. _The Armagh Rhymers_ as
they appeared at NTIF several years ago)

Amra / Kihe / Mike