[ANSTHRLD] 10/97 Ansteorra Gazette question

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:48:07 PST 2011

Have a question about a submission from the hazy mists of time.  It
was registered, but with a dropped letter, and I was recently asked
why.  It was registered sans the extra letter without comment in the
LoAR, so I'm presuming the change would have been made at Kingdom
level, OR the individual genuinely forgot how he spelled it on the
submission form.  Which happens too.

Can someone who has the 10/97 Gazette and wouldn't mind briefly
summarizing the commentary on a submission contact me off-list?

Ioannes
and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani