[ANSTHRLD] March CoH Decision Meeting

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:19:08 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra,

The College of Heralds will hold the March decision meeting on the
26th of March, at 2 PM, in Corpus Christi, TX at Coffee Waves on
Alameda St. If you're in the area and would like to attend, please
drop me a line and I'll get you directions to the coffee shop. This
month's meeting agenda is small.

1. Avelyn Blakenye (Seawinds, Shire of) Resubmitted Name and Device.
2. Avelyn Blakenye (Seawinds, Shire of) New Badge.
3. Caitilín inghean Ruaidhrí uí Cheallaigh (Stargate, Barony of)
Resubmitted Name.
4. Eógan hua Béolláin (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
5. Marie de Giro (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name and Device.
6. Matthäus Christianus von Wachsenburg (Glaslyn, Canton of) New Name
and Device.
7. Mongo Checheg (Steppes, Barony of) New Name for Alternate Persona.
8. Vyolante Drago do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge.
9. Vyolante Drago do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge.

Thanks.

Andrewe Balwdwyn
Bordure Herald
--