[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Wed Mar 9 18:34:08 PST 2011

You mean:
"CHARGED TIERCES

Owing to what is becoming overwhelming support for the idea, on and after
June 1, 1991, the College will no longer register charged sides or tierces.
The three-month delay in implementing this action will allow those
submissions with charged tierces currently pending at the College level to
be considered without prejudice, since they were submitted before this
ruling. I would like a discussion in the College as to whether uncharged
tierces should be included in this ban (and whether we could or should
expand it to un/charged gores, gussets, etc.)."

>From the February 1991 Cover Letter

Eirik Halfdanarson