[ANSTHRLD] full achievment

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Tue Mar 1 12:42:55 PST 2011

(after checking, this time...)

The version Andrewe linked to, on the webminister's website, is what I
refer to as 'v2' of my rendering. The lion is indeed guardant.

I've got a 'v3' that has an eagle that more closely matches the
centurions' rendition, tweaks to the motto scroll, more correct
positioning of the laurel wreath, etc. If the list is accepting image
attachments nowadays, I've attached a smallish version of it.

-Emma