[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:29:49 PST 2011

CHARGED TIERCES
Owing to what is becoming overwhelming support for the idea, on and after June 1, 1991, the College will no longer register charged sides or tierces. The three-month delay in implementing this action will allow those submissions with charged tierces currently pending at the College level to be considered without prejudice, since they were submitted before this ruling. I would like a discussion in the College as to whether uncharged tierces should be included in this ban (and whether we could or should expand it to un/charged gores, gussets, etc.).

(Cover Letter, LoAR Feb 1991) http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/1991/02/cvr.html

It was reiterated Feb 2003 (Although they quoted the date of the Cover Letter rather than the LoAR date)

The submittor might want to consider something like
Argent, a weeping willow proper and on a chief triangular purpure, a heart argent.  (Willow of the Dancing Heart, Device,  March 1987).  The change in tincture of the chief to azure would be 1 CD while changing from a heart to a cross would be a 2nd.