[ANSTHRLD] May 2011 Decision Meeting @ Steppes Warlord

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:57:36 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!

I just wanted to send out notice that the May 2011 Decision Meeting
will be held at Steppes Warlord on Saturday at the Herald's
Consultation Table. The time is still TBA at this time, but when I
have clarification, I will post the time. The meeting will be held by
my deputy Lord Eirik Halfdanarson. Please contact me if you have any
questions. The meeting is as always open to all.

You can view the commentary under review for this meeting at:
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/44

The submissions under consideration are:

1. Alice Livene (Mooneschadowe, Province) New Name and Device.
2. Aoife of Eldern Hills (Eldern Hills, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
3. Aubeline d'Alexandre (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Name and Device.
4. Ciarān Mac Giolla Bhrighde (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
5. Colette la Mangeux (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) New Name.
6. Dietrich Strobel Bart (Stargate, Barony of) New Name and Device.
7. Gyna ne Brusi (Eldern Hills, Barony of) New Name and Device.
8. Hanse Cleermaeckere (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name and Badge.
9. Hellsgate, Stronghold of (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Badge.
10. Jonet Culquhone (Mooneschadowe, Province) New Name.
11. Katerrina Ine Curry (Steppes, Barony of) New Name and Device.
12. Konrad Nowak (Steppes, Barony of) New Name Change.
13. Niccolaia Valore (Namron, Barony of) New Name.
14. Tigern Sapiens. (Rosenfeld, Shire of) New Name and Device.

Pray know I remain Your servant,

Lord Andrewe Bawldwyn
Bordure Herald

--