[ANSTHRLD] Next Star Principal Herald and other news

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:53:53 PDT 2011

Thanks everyone... Looking forward to the next two years :) I am
especially grateful for Mistress Emma, HL Alden, Mistress Druinne and
Master Etienne for their words of wisdom and encouragement.

I hope to see everyone at King's College or Round Table, so that I can
get to know more of the College whom I haven't yet met face to face.

Andrewe

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Steve Scott (Dietrich)
<gadgetech3142 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Lord Andrewe!!  I know you will do an outstanding job as Star!
>
> Dietrich Strubelbart

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP