[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Heralds Point at Pennsic wants YOU!

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Tue May 24 19:21:30 PDT 2011

Since it looks like no one has forwarded this message to ANSTHRLD yet,
here it is.

If anyone is planning on going to Pennsic, please do drop by and work a
shift if you can.  We always need lots of help and it's a great forum to
learn in.  If you are a newer herald, just tell the folks at Heralds'
Point and we will be glad to pair you with a more experienced herald.

No matter your skills, we need the help.  There is usually lots of
coloring to do in the afternoon and evenings.  There is consultation
throughout the day (see schedule below).  And, of course, there are the
events Marie notes below including the Known World Heralds Party.  If
you want to meet some of the folks mentioned in old LoIs and old LoARs,
this is the place to go since many of them drop by.  And there are
always lots of great heralds to meet from other Kingdoms and lots of
great food!

Mari
(still trying to figure out which days she will be at Pennsic...)