[ANSTHRLD] Heralds Wanted at Steppes Warlord!

Gary Koehler garylkoehler at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 20:18:03 PDT 2011

Good evening all!

Steppes Warlord is fast approaching - a time of great and memorable deeds. We need individuals with strong voices and brave hearts (you need to be brave to willingly wake Ansteorrans early in the morning!) to volunteer for heraldic duties that weekend.

Primarily, I am looking for field and general call heralds, and if I get enough interest I'd like to have a consultation table set up (it would be in the hall, so that should sweeten the deal :)  ).

If you're interested in helping out, please let me know either back at this address, or at: herald AT steppes DOT ansteorra DOT org. Hope to see you there!

In service,

Konrad Nowak
Acting Oakenwald Pursuivant