[ANSTHRLD] Keys and crow

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 16:41:09 PDT 2011

Bittings are the term used for cut keys that engage tumblers. (modern lock)

However I cannot find another term for those keys which engage wards (in a warded lock)

"Is a puzzlement"

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith