[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette May 2011

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed May 4 07:57:43 PDT 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2011, Obelisk Herald <obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>> Ansteorra has enjoyed a spectacular pass/fail rate at Laurel the
>> past year or so, including a 100% acceptance rate for all our
>> submissions this past quarter.
>
> To descend into seriousness: I've seen it suggested that a prolonged
> 100% pass rate is an indication that a kingdom may be rejecting too
> much, not letting thru the borderline cases that could have gotten
> thru with a shove and a wish.  But I've not read our returns to say.

A prolonged rate, yes I certainly would agree. In this case, the wild
100% rate is due to two factors: only two LoARs came out in that
quarter (and thus only covered two LoIs), and the ILoIs in question
totalled only 24 items, 4 of which were returned in-kingdom. All
armory, and all for good solid reasons (two return for redraws of
really unidentifiable charges/fields, one violation of contrast, one
conflict). Woo!

-Emma