[ANSTHRLD] Name Construction Check - Katerinka Lilieva Ikonnikova

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri May 20 15:28:20 PDT 2011

It is perhaps also worth pointing out that Paul Wickenden of Thanet
has a newer revision of his dictionary available via the stock clerk
(I believe), not online. What's online is useful, but is inevitably a
bit out of date as compared to the newer revision. Not having looked
at either extensively, that's about the extent of my knowledge. :)

-Emma