[ANSTHRLD] Wreath Roadshow and class request

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:50:51 PST 2011

All,

It has come to my attention that the Elfsea Baronial College will have
a number of things of heraldic interest, most notably a Wreath
Roadshow and a class on conflict-checking rules, old and new.

It is also opposite War of Ages, which is a melee event that I have
committed to with my Baronial War Company.  I know that I talked to
Alden this weekend and he will also be at War of Ages.  What we would
appreciate would be for some enterprising soul to video at least these
two items and make them available on the 'net for those who would be
there, but for prior commitments.

Ioannes Dalassenos
pretty please?
and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani