[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette October 2011

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 07:45:50 PDT 2011

Ansteorran Gazzette for October 2011

Contents:

Letter from Star:

Greetings!

As the season continues to turn colder, the tourneys are amping up.
Have you heralded a list lately? Coronation was this weekend, and what
a marvelous event. Many heralds banded together and successfully
carried off an amazing full-service consultation table. Many many
thanks to Mistresses Mari, Adelaide, and Gwenllian, Master Daniel,
Baron Tostig, Lord Eirik, Lord Ioannes, and Lady Vyolante. I am
extremely grateful for your efforts. I also want to thank the newcomer
to Our College, HL Ines Alfon, recently transplanted from Calontir.
She's a veritable Swiss Army Herald. Without her efforts as the
table's heraldic artist, I do not think we would have been as
successful as we were.

A busy table is not a bad thing, but it can also be a sign of some
troubles. If you're a local, please check with your populace and make
sure their needs are met. There is help available to you in the form
of your Regional, and other At-large consultants who can provide
advice and assistance with documentation if you need it.

Last but not least, I am pleased to announce that the new education
deputies have been selected. Sior Tomas has selected Mistress Adelaide
de Beaumont as Wakeforest Pursuivant, and HL Alden Drake as Actuarius
Pursuivant. These three folks will be working toward getting the
warranting class updated, and expanding the educational capabilities
of the college. We're looking to try to hold some heraldic classes at
BAM in November. If you're interested, please contact Sior Tomas at
tressure at herald.ansteorra.org and let him know.

Til next month,

Andrewe
*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-01: Commentary closed February 2011.
LoI 2011-02. Laurel meeting May. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-02: Commentary closed March 2011.
LoI 2011-03. Laurel meeting June. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-03: Commentary closed April 2011.
LoI 2011-04. Laurel meeting July. LoAR published.
ILoI 2011-4: Commentary closed May 2011.
LoI 2011-05. Laurel meeting August. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-5: Commentary closed June 2011.
LoI 2011-06. Laurel meeting September. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-6: Comments closed July 2011.
LoI 2011-07. Laurel meeting October.

ILoI 2011-7: Comments closed August 2011.
LoI 2011-08. Laurel meeting November.

ILoI 2011-8: Comments closed September 2011.
LoI 2011-09. Laurel meeting December.

ILoI 2011-9: Comments due October 2011.
Decision meeting and LoI October.

ILoI 2011-10: Comments due November 2011.
Decision meeting and LoI November.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:
* October meeting will be at  Legacy of Lions in Bjornsborg.
* November meeting will be at Baronial College in Elfsea.
* December meeting will be at Yule Revel in Bryn Gwlad on December 10th.

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2011-10
1. Elyssa de Orozco (Mooneschadowe, Province of) New Device
2. Erich Johann Alberichssohn (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resub Device
3. Pukhta Lovtsevich (Namron, Barony of) New Device
4. Þorkell ǫlfúss  (Adlersrhue, Shire of) New Badge
5. Troll Herald Extraordinary  (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) Heraldic Title
6. Uillecc Dubh mac Uillicc (Steppes, Barony of) New Device

ILoI 2011-10 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201110.pdf and
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/51

*******
Annotated Internal Collated Commentary 2011-08

1. Ætheldreda de Dunbretane (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
2. Antonia Visconti (Loch Ruadh, Shire of) New Device.
3. Catrin verch Reis Of (Loch Ruadh, Shire of) New Device.
4. Dragano Chavalerio (Loch Ruadh, Shire of) New Name.
5. Isaac von Basel (Barony Bordermarch) New Name.
6. Margarette Bonvallet. (Rosenfeld, Shire of) New Name and Device.

AICC 2011-08 can be found at: http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201108.pdf

*******
The external Letter of Intent for September 2011 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201109.pdf and
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1098

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181