[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Classes at BAM

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 11 11:05:43 PDT 2011

Greetings to the College of Heralds!

I am passing on a missive for Lord Biau-douz de la Mere, who is looking for
instructors to teach at BAM. He's particularly interested in offering some
Heraldic Classes. If you're attending BAM, please consider donating some of
your time! His missive appears below, please contact him if you're willing
to teach. I'd ask that you also copy the Tressure Herald (Sior Tomas
tressure at herald.ansteorra.org) with your request.

Message appears below,

Andrewe Star

 Greetings yet again to the glorious Populace of Ansteorra...I, Ld Biau-douz
de la Mere, class co-ordinator for BAM, call forth to each & every one of
you interested in teaching to come forward and place your name on the
list...

   The Troll takes his toll @ noon sharp on Thurs. Nov 17th...Class tracks
will begin on Thurs. very early afternoon and run til ??? Saturday night
post court...

Thus far class track categories include:

Martial & fighting classes
Arts & Science classes
Bardic & Performing Arts classes (includes HAFLA)
Heraldic classes
Court & Feast Etiquette & Procedure

I have interested parties for all categories as well as commitments...We
just need more...I will spend almost all my free time over the next 10-14
days organizing class tracks and receiving any & all answers or commitments
from my ansteorran brothers & sisters...

Here is my contact information:

beaudumesnil at hotmail.com

wdumesnil at hotmail.com

Beau Dumesnil on Facebook.com

cell: 409 283 4548

I am also the Knight Marshal & Scribal Officer so those contact sources will
work as well...& again thank you all for your support and longing to keep
the dream alive...YIS, Biau-douz de la Mere   (mka Beau Dumesnil)