[ANSTHRLD] Coronation Heraldry Wrap-up

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 2 10:22:32 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I just wanted to post an after-action update on the Coronation Consult
Table. I think it's fair to say that the table was a success! We had in
total 21 submitters come by the table, 20 of which were full-service. There
were a total of 37 items turned in!

I want to thank Lord Eirik for his efforts in getting the table planned and
turned into a reality.

My hat is off to the consultants: Mistress Adelaide, Mistress Mari, Mistress
Gwenllian, Master Daniel, Baron Tostig, Lord Eirik, Lord Ioannes, HL Ines
Alfon. As well I'd like to thank HL Ines for doing the lion's share of the
Artwork, and Lady Vivianna, HL Joanne the Spinner, and Illaria Wylde for
coloring submissions.

Also thanks to Lady Vyolante for making achievement registrations available
at the table.

As you can see, it's no small effort to put a full-service table together
and it could not have happened without all the people named above. Please
keep in mind that with 37 items for submission, there's going to be a need
for commentary! Watch the internal letters for these submissions and please
help out!

For those of you who missed it, Congratulations are due to Mistress
Adelaide, who was granted a Personal Heraldic Title this past weekend for
her decades of service to heraldry in the SCA. It is a well deserved honor
and I for one, am eager to see what she comes up with.

Yours in Service,

Andrewe
Star