[ANSTHRLD] French surname assistance, 14th c.

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:20:49 PDT 2011

Thanks!  I also found "le Lévrier" as a surname in the 1421 Paris
document, so if she decides to go that way, I know we'll have
documentation.  Now I just need to nail down "du Chesne," in case she
decides to go that way, and find some more information on the
husband/wife surname-sharing question.

--Antoine