[ANSTHRLD] Consultation Table at Coronation - Update

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:50:25 PDT 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!

I just wanted to give a quick update, reminder, and correction! There
will be a full-service consultation table at Coronation. For those of
you not familiar, a full-service table is where you sit down, work
with a herald to pick out a name, device, badge, or any combination,
and we take care of the paperwork, coloring, filing, etc. If you've
been wanting to get your stuff submitted, this is a great opportunity
to take advantage of.

In a prior missive, the cost of submissions was mis-published. It
should be $10.00 per item. Payment is preferred in Check / Money
Order, but we'll accept cash, exact change please.

If you're a herald and want to help out, or are not a herald and want
to learn or help out, please contact Lord Eirik, the Bordure Herald at
bordure at herald.ansteorra.org and let him know you're interested.

See you at Coronation!

Andrewe Bawldwyn
Star Principal Herald