[ANSTHRLD] Requests for help

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Thu Sep 15 16:50:06 PDT 2011

I saw a couple of requests for field heralding help on this list.
For the convenience of those who are deciding what events to go to,
I think that a request for help should include a link to a Web page
for the event, if any, the dates of the event, and the location (maybe
even a URL for a map or mapping site).

Raven's Fort, A Day in the Tuscan Sun
16-18 September 2011 (this coming weekend)
the site: "the Stones".  No address or map on their Web pages or the
    kingdom calendar.
http://ravens-fort.ansteorra.org/eventinfo.html

Rosenfeld, Three Commanders / Three Kings / Tournament of the Cross
4-6 November 2011
the site: not clear because neither their Web pages nor the kingdom
    calendar give a name or address.
A schematic map shows that it's on or near Lake Hawkins.
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/indextournamentofthecross.php

Daniel Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com