[ANSTHRLD] Legal name and period name

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 14:58:51 PDT 2011

It only needs one difference. This looks and sounds different, thus:

"mingua" is significantly different from "da'minguere"

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith