[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Gules, a seal sejant argent charged with a fleur-de-lys sable

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:01:08 PDT 2011

OK, I think this one is clear, seals and manatees being one category
that is distinctly different from pretty much everything else.

Aileen Fitzwilliam
The following badge associated with this name was registered in August
of 1993 (via the Middle):
(Fieldless) A seal sejant argent.

1 for the field vs fieldless, and 1 for the addition of the tertiary
charge on a charge.

The following device associated with this name was registered in March
of 1986 (via the West):
Gules, a seal naiant, its tail reflexed above its head, within a
bordure engrailed argent.

1 for the deletion of the bordure, 1 for posture change, 1 for tertiary

Those are the closest I can find.

What did I overlook?

Ioannes
and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani