[ANSTHRLD] Legal name and period name

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:02:33 PDT 2011

Crandall explains it better. I was trapped by my mobile phone and a
trip to the grocery store.

The difference can be quite small as well. Have a look at the compiled
name precedents under 'use name' for more information on keeping the
names different:

http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/precedents/CompiledNamePrecedents/UseName.html

Andrewe

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Crandall
<crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It only needs one difference. This looks and sounds different, thus:
>
> "mingua" is significantly different from "da'minguere"
>
> Crandall, Olde Phart
>
> "In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP