[ANSTHRLD] April Internal Letter of Intent

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 30 06:47:42 PDT 2012

Greetings to the list. With the approval of the Standards for Evaluation
formerly known as the Rules for Submission, there is now a period of time
where a submission will be evaluated under both sets of rules to see if it
is registrable. Any items in the April ILoI that have been cited for return
due to conflict will be pended and reposted for evaluation under the new
standards to see if they are registerable. While this will extend the time
for registration, I feel it gives the submissions the best possible chance
to be registered.

The new Standards for Evaluation are now in effect and until the July 2012
Internal Letter, which would be considered at the November 2012 Laurel
meetings, both sets of rules are to be used to consider submissions.
Starting with the July Internal Letter of Intent, only the new Standards
for Evaluation will be used. I would prefer that heralds start evaluating
any submissions for the June ILoI under only the new rules, but the hard
cut off is the July ILoI.

Having said all that, the Laurel pages will be updated soon, but the final
draft changes are available at:
http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/regs.htmlalong with a Checklist for
Submissions and a Summary of Changes. The links
are at the bottom of the page after the contact information.

I apologize for the length of this message, but I needed to get this
information out.

--
Eirik Halfdanarson
Bordure Herald