[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Name research question

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Sun Apr 8 18:25:35 PDT 2012

I don't know if this will help, but in addition to what Tostig noted there's a Rosenborg Castle in Denmark that was begun in 1606.  That's slightly out of period, and it may not have received that name until a few years later.  Also see reference to Rosenborg Slot.  The word "slot" is Danish for "castle."

Maybe sources could be checked for the surname as Rosenborg.

http://www.copenhagenet.dk/CPH-Map/CPH-Rosenborg-R.asp
http://dkks.dk/

Eldwin Nightowl