[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Per pale, sable and gules within an annulet counterchanged a wolf sejant gaurdant to sinister counterchanged

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 15:08:07 PDT 2012

Ansteorra currently has a submission with this type of poor contrast awaiting decision at Laurel.  The standards for documenting exceptions are very exact.  For what you have proposed you need to find 3 "exact" examples or 6 "similar" examples.  See 'From Wreath: Documented Exceptions, Armory Documentation, and Core Style (Oh my!)' in the July 2010 LoAR Cover Letter  http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2010/07/10-07cl.html

Your research may prove more fruitful, but the closest example I know of is from German Heraldry, and it has only _one_ complex outline charge counterchanged sable and gules.
Eagle: (Radenhavsen "Per pale gules and sable, an eagle counterchanged") http://www.wappenbuch.de/pages/wappen_182_Siebmacher.htm

Tostig