[ANSTHRLD] CoS Badge - knife orientation (was ISO Badge Graphic - Scribes Badge)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Apr 26 14:34:33 PDT 2012

I say probably.  At least that was what I was wondering when I pointed
out the possible discrepancy.  I was just trying to see if I was the
only one that felt that way or if I was completely off base.

So far we have me saying it is either wrong or seems to be at leaset
unclear in what the default should be and Mistress Serena saying the
default of the calligrapher's knife should be point down and thus the
blazon is fine.

That is hardly enough of a sampling to make a determination as to
whether we should request a blazon correction or not.

Alasdair