[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check: Per fess gules and sable a Bowen cross argent.

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 16:46:41 PDT 2012

To answer this question, there is a proposed rules change that was presented
to the BoD in January and returned for further work. I haven't heard any new
date for presenting the changed proposed rules to the BoD again, so for now
the current rules are the only guidelines.

Eirik Halfdanarson
Bordure Herald

<Are there new-ish rules regarding 'simple' heraldry and can anyone sum up?
I thought I <remembered this being discussed recently, but as simplicity is
rarely one of the issues <with my clients, I can't recall exactly.