[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Or, a cross azure within a cross rayonny, overall ... sable

Crandall 4fooles.matters at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:22:43 PDT 2012

Design question - how do they not lose the mullet arms due to the lack
of contrast with the cross? Either orientation puts two of the arms
directly on the cross. Sable on Gules I would not question, but Sable
on Azure?
Yes, I realize that the field is neutral.

Crandall

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could I have a conflict check versus "Or, a cross azure within a bordure rayonny and overall a mullet of six points sable", please?
>

> Thanks,
> Tostig

One's sense of honor is the only thing that does not grow old, and the
last pleasure, when one is worn out with age, is not, as the poet
said, making money, but having the respect of one's fellow men.
-Thucydides
When you face a liar, look not first at the lie itself, but try hard
to learn more of the liar and reason out just why he tells such a
falsehood before you render judgment upon him. And if you find that
liar is motivated by malice and spite, then render that judgment which
causes his doom.