[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Per pale, sable and gules within an annulet counterchanged a wolf sejant gaurdant to sinister counterchanged

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Mon Apr 23 15:22:31 PDT 2012

Tostig,

Do you or does anyone know what period that device is from?  I'm largely speaking from ignorance here, but I thought things like sable on gules, gules on sable were more of a post SCA period thing.  Although I have seen late period arms that would fail as clear identification at any significant distance on the battlefield.

Eldwin Nightowl