[ANSTHRLD] ISO Badge Graphic - Scribes Badge

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 11:59:08 PDT 2012

I don't have it in electronic form, but it's taken from http://www.amazon.com/Three-Classics-Italian-Calligraphy-Oscar/dp/0486202127/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335379756&sr=8-1 of which I have a print copy. I tried finding the image online, but I haven't got time to sift through all the image hits on the names.

--Serena