[ANSTHRLD] CoS Badge - knife orientation (was ISO Badge Graphic - Scribes Badge)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Apr 26 16:45:37 PDT 2012

Unfortunately once an image, name, etc. is incorrect on the web it tends to
get propogated.  For instance the kingdom site (and probably almost all the
local group sites) has the hospitaler badge incorrect.  As was discussed
not to long ago on the SCA heralds list when i offered up some officer
badges I had worked on the wards of the key should be to sinister, not
dexter.

Also there is a local group that has been mispelling their group name for
welk over a decade I believe.

Those are just a couple of examples I have run across.  More are out
there.  Mistakes happen and in the current age of technology they propogate
and can almost take on a life of their own.  I am not immune to this either
I will freely admit.

Alasdair

On Apr 26, 2012 6:06 PM, "Kathleen O'Brien" <mari_1184 at att.net> wrote:

> (And, yeah, I just visually checked and Alasdair is correct - the blazon
on the website does not match the one in the emblazon Emma sent out.)