[ANSTHRLD] AHSS Classes Still Sought!

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:59:01 PDT 2012

What do you need?

Detlef

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Andrewe Bawldwyn <
kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> We're still seeking some instructors for AHSS Heraldic classes. I
> realize this is short notice, but there are still some holes to fill
> on the schedule. Please contact me off-list if you're interested in
> helping out. I'm coordinating from this point due to Tressure's
> upcoming deployment out of country.
>
> Andrewe
> Star

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!