[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question - Septfoil?

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Aug 16 14:13:13 PDT 2012

Right, yes.

I believe we have precedent granting a difference between trefoils and
quatrefoils, and quatrefoils and cinquefoils (I believe, but could be
wrong, as I am talking off the top of my head and NOT LOOKING IT UP
LIKE I SHOULD), but no difference between cinquefoils and sexfoils.

In the O and A you'll notice categories for flowers and foils. As
Alasdair states, I was attempting to point out that we do give
difference between things in the FLOWER-MULTI-PETALED and the
FLOWER-ROSE categories, so if a septfoil falls into the former, it's
probably clear of conflict with things in the latter.

Or maybe not. Send it up and see. :)

-Emma