[ANSTHRLD] 14th Century Italian Name-Seeking Help

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 20:03:15 PDT 2012

The Given Surname Locative pattern is Documented for 15th Century Italian in Mari's useful tertiary article 'Period Name Construction http://medievalscotland.org/kmo/ClassHandouts/PNC_4_0.doc  Pages 22-23 attest Domenico Calderini da Verona (standardized)  (1473, 1474, Rome), <Giovanni Deondi da Padova>  (1482, Rome) , Francesco Pellati da Padova (standardized)  (1473, 1474, Rome), and <Antonio de Leoni da Tivoli> (1473, 1474, Rome).  Check the bibliography that follows to research the primary source information used (_Those_ are the sources to cite for the name pattern in the submission).