[ANSTHRLD] Rhinoceros Proper?

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 18:54:08 PDT 2012

With the major identifying feature (the horned head) on the argent part of the field, identifiability doesn't seem like an issue on the neutral field.  Grey would probaly have _less_ identfiability.

No conflicts observed in http://oanda.sca.org/oanda_desc.cgi?p=BEAST%2dHIPPOPOTAMUS%20AND%20RHINOCEROS