[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heralds' and Scribes' SYmposium info?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:28:20 PDT 2012

I would like to put in to teach a heraldic class at AHSS. Who do I need to
contact to do that?

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net>wrote:

> There is a page up such  as it is, but class info etc has not been
> published yet.  I believe it is still in the process of being collected.
>
> http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ahss
>
> More info will be published as it is available.
>
> Alasdair
>  On Aug 1, 2012 3:58 PM, "Tim McDaniel" <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>
> > We're having an Ansteorran Heralds' and Scribes' Symposium this
> > month.  Where's a Web page with any more info than the date?
> > The kingdom calendar has no link, and I see nothing on the Rosenfeld
> > Web pages either.
> >
> > Daniel de Lindocolina
> > --
> > Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!