[ANSTHRLD] AHSS website updated

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 19:55:19 PDT 2012

Also of note is a marvelous idea by the Scribal Class Co-Ordinator, HE Honour, -- the "Scribal Library" http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ahss/scribal.php#s25  Heralds as well as Scribes are being asked to bring their favorite Reference Works for others to peruse.

If there's something you'd like to see, please post to this List and we'll see if someone has it and is willing to share.  (I'm bringing Foster and Gayre's Heraldic Cadency.

Tostig, Co-Autocrat AHSS 2012