[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question - Septfoil?

eirik at hot.rr.com eirik at hot.rr.com
Thu Aug 16 14:52:32 PDT 2012

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> > I believe we have precedent granting a difference between trefoils and
> > quatrefoils, and quatrefoils and cinquefoils (I believe, but could be
> > wrong, as I am talking off the top of my head and NOT LOOKING IT UP
> > LIKE I SHOULD), but no difference between cinquefoils and sexfoils.

Francios I [a four-leaved clover vs. a shamrock] ... and one CD for the type difference between a trefoil and a quatrefoil. [Ærne Clover, 08/2002, A-An Tir]

Da'ud I [A four leaved shamrock] "Versus...a cinquefoil... there is a CD for the type of primary." [may overrule a ruling in the LoAR 9/90 p.16] (LoAR 12/91 p.9).

I think these are what you are remembering.

Eirik