[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question - Septfoil?

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 16:49:07 PDT 2012

Out of curiosity, what is the proposed blazon?

Bordure, you did bookmark the cinquefoil/rose/hexfoil precedent, didn't you?  The comparable reference in SENA is http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/sena.html#A5G5  In contrast to the mullet reference Palimpest previously noted (Explicitly mentioned in the example http://heraldry.sca.org/laurel/sena.html#A5G1e), there's now a DC for change of number between 6+ and anything 5 or less.